4.9.09

life really IS messy

OK, what's going on...? Are the planets aligning incorrectly or is someone noodling around in the dark arts and inadvertently knocking things ever so slightly off kilter??

I've got friends splitting up after fifteen years (and a five-year-old), other friends with scary family health issues, my husband is busier than ever at work (which quite frankly I didn't think could physically happen), and my son's anxiety level is very low.

I've lost track of the number of times I've slowly shaken my head while muttering Life Is Messy under my breath. I mean, that is where the title of this blog came from: life is messy, eat it up. And if it weren't messy, it wouldn't be worth living, would it. It's just hard to see good friends go through rough times.

No comments:

Post a Comment